Re: [ST] other topic: world cup

hmm, not long back from Germany
the beer has no chemical additives and is very nice, not as nice as Czech
(oops back to WC refernces(3-0!!)). Im currently on a cider kick, trying
different types of cider as a sort of experiment...well thats what i tell
the missus.
http://www.alabev.com/history.htm says that it was first brewed in Germany
in 800bc. Apparently they wore helmets!

--