Re: [ST] Stupid bastards, old farts, and the like

Masiak, Richard wrote:
> My question is, Does he reside in a different state and only work in PA?  If so, there's no need to have a PA license as long as he's got the m/c endorsement from his state.  If that were the case then we're all illegal when we make interstatial trips.

The article that I read specifically noted that his PA motorcycle permit
had expired at the end of March.  This would lead me to believe that he
was, at one time, pursuing a MC endorsement on his PA license or a PA
motorcycle only license and never followed through with it.  If he had an
MC endorsement from any other state it would have been accepted by PA (as
far as I can tell).

I'm sure we'll hear more about this if it turns out he was unlicensed.

Nate
00SprintRS