Re: [ST] Roethlisberger

Oh no.  Thems sounds likes laywer words.  Arggg!  Lealism's ain't tolerated in these her' parts.  ;0-)

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Lisa White
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 4:40 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Roethlisberger

I would say if a vehicle enters a speeding vehicle's right of way, both could, but not necessary would, be ticketed.  When it comes a question of liability, then you have "comparative fault" or "contributory negligence", which is a fact driven scenario.  If the speeder was going 5 miles over, it probably won't much of a difference to his recovery, but, say, if he was doing double the speed limit, I would say the speeder has definitely limited or destroyed his right to recover from the other driver . . . . .

BTW, there are already bids on the ebay item.  Idiots must make the world go round!

Lisa