Re: [ST] Stupid bastards, old farts, and the like

> Apparently, an  SUV had  pulled out of the lot, making a left turn, and
> took
> out a guy on a Harley coming from the opposite direction, who was, from
> what
> one of the police told me, "flying".  Judging by the debris still in the
> road, he was.  The rider, who was wearing traditional HD protective gear
> (T
> shirt, jeans and a bandana) was killed instantly.

Not too far east of that accident this also happened this morning.  And you
thought deer sucked?
Note that Mr. Harley in this case was also without helmet.  The Bike looks
pretty much undamaged.
http://www.nbc30.com/news/9363396/detail.html

P. Malzahn
01 ST