Re: [ST] Ohlins shock for 2001 ST - Best price?

That sounds like a very good price, assuming it is for the PRCS 46 (which is the model generally recommended for the ST).  By the way, as I might be interested, where did you find this price?

Matt Heyer

----- Original Message ----
From: "Inman, Scott E" <SEInman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 5:11:18 PM
Subject: [ST] Ohlins shock for 2001 ST - Best price?

What's the best going price for an Ohlins rear shock for the ST these
days?  I found it listed for $750, but I want to double check with the
experts this is the best I can do before I drop that kind of coin on a
shock.  I'm most likely going to be laid off, so I want to get it before
I cannot afford to.  I've had the forks fitted with cartridge emulators
last season and it improved the front end dive considerably.  Now I've
got to attend to my rear end.

Hmmm... that didn't come out right...

-Scott