Re: [ST] Roethlisberger

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006, Matt Knowles wrote:

> That's pretty much how I feel. But being an EMT with our local fire
> department, I don't have the choice about the scooping them up bit.
> I've gotten to see just how well those beanie helmets work. At last
> year's Redwood Run we had one Harley guy lose it in a very slow corner.
> He ended up face down, unconscious in a ditch. Had to be airlifted. I
> just can't imagine riding with anything less than a full face. I'm not
> the most handsome guy out there, but I've had this face for 45 years
> now and I've grown attached to it.

Oh man yeah, I guess you do get to see more than your fair share of
that...man.  Granted I've seen some shite, but can't imaging upping it
into that level, glad we gots folks like you...

> Fortunately for our department anyways, this year's Redwood Run went
> without incident.

Redwood Run?

I'll catch that on the flip I guess, off for a few days play in
West-ByGod.

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\