[ST] Cleaning Brake Calipers (was: some kind of berger)

I'm wondering if someone would repost the instructions on how to properly
clean the front brake calipers on the Triumphs.  It's been long enough on
my RS that the brakes are developing that unfortunately familiar soft
initial lever travel followed by pucker-your-pants brake syndrome.

I know it's pretty basic to do the cleaning as I've done it before but
thought it might be a topic worthy of steering us back on course :).

Nate
00SprintRS