Re: [ST] Free Helmet [OFFLIST]

I'm taking this offlist.

In a previous email, Masiak, Richard stated:
> An Arai none the less.
>
> The guy's at SPEED and Greg got some class.  Although I can sense his
> disappointment in Ben, that was might sporting of him to encourage
> Ben to get back in the saddle with the proper equipment next time by
> offering Ben any Arai helmet of his choice when he's ready.

Ya know. Fuck him. The idiot gets on a bike with out a valid license,
without a valid permit, without a helmet and apparently without a brain.
He can afford to buy his own helmet. He can afford to buy a lot helmets.
Hell, he wears one when 250lb. linebackers want to maim him but not when
he might get maimed by a 2500lb vehicle? Fuck him.

And what about the people that do wear proper gear and carry a valid
license and get severely hurt through no fault of their own? "Gee whiz.
Let's hope they still can watch our network."

I would have more respect for SPEED if they donated the cash to the MSF
or some hospital's head trauma unit or even enticed him to do a few
PSA's about proper gear.

Again, fuck him. And fuck SPEED for making him the poster boy for morons
that take unnecessary risks.

--
Steve Lawler