Re: [ST] Roethlisberger

I am all for that... What pads does everyone else use?
The brakes on my RS are the best I have ever
experienced. So much so that I not only want to reuse
new Triumph OEM pads on the RS, but also on my
Superhawk ( they are interchangeable). My Superhawk
has braided lines all the way around, and Brembo cast
iron full floaters up front, and it doesnt stop as
well as my bone stock 02 RS. It has stopping power,
but it requires WAY more pressure on the lever, so
much so my hand aches at the end of the day. The feel
and modulation is also nowhere near that of the RS...