From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
sprint_st@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 10:08 AM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Mirror Extenders

John,
I believe Sky King does sell very ugly mirror extenders.  Jack Lilley
used to sell an extendable "racing" mirror but doesn't anymore although
it was kinda ugly too plus very pricey.  I put mirrors from a Daytona
600 on and they were better, didn't look that bad but did have some buzz
at certain rpm points.  I have seen R1100S mirrors on an RS but they
didn't look too good, are pricey and would be a pain to install.  I know
about the pain to install because I have a pair on my ST where they do
look good IMO.  The Daytona mirrors took a bit of dremeling but the
stock mirrors would still fit.  There are several other bike mirrors
that will install with various degrees of mutilating --- oh,
modification is the proper term.  If you do a search on some of the
lists there should be several threads on each of them about this topic.
Rod