Re: [ST] Speed cameras....

John Ulizzi wrote:
> I am
> intersted in both ways to fight it in court when it
> happens, but also methods to fight the cameras
> abilities, such as bluring or obstructing the license
> plate number.

John,

I'm not sure it's a good idea to discuss such things on a publicly
archived email list.

I'd wager google will be your best friend on this one too, and I saw
something on the news at one point about a website called
"beatthecamera.com" - you might have a look there...

I have no idea how you would fight a camera in court.  Generally speaking
when fighting a speeding offense your best hope is that the LEO doesn't
show up for the hearing.  With the cam tickets I don't even know what
sort of representation the state/town/whoever has to provide.

Best of luck,

Nate
00SprintRS