From: John Ulizzi <jaulizzi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 1:20:52 PM
Subject: [ST] Speed cameras....

Having just received my first speed-camera-ticket-by
-mail, I am wondering if anyone has any information on
the general warfare against these things. I am
intersted in both ways to fight it in court when it
happens, but also methods to fight the cameras
abilities, such as bluring or obstructing the license
plate number. I was cited for 38 in a 25, and the road
is posted at 35, and drops to 25 for about a hundred
feet, then back up to 35....

Any info appreciated. First person to say " Just drive
the speed limit" gets bitch slapped....

:-)