Re: [ST] Speed cameras....

Speaking of speeding and traps and fine, here's an interesting one.

A "main" road out of my neighborhood was never painted and posted 35MPH.  I typically took it going 40.

Just recently, they changed the limit to 30MPH, painted double yellow lines, and posted a fine sign which starts at 40MPH and goes up to 55MPH or 60MPH with various posted fines according to speed.

Since the (posted) fines start at 40MPH, does that mean if I drive between 31MPH - 39MPH I won't get fined???  Why the hell not just leave the old 35MPH signs up if that's the case.  Why drop it to 30?

I smell a trap.