Re: [ST] Cool tank bag system(?)

On Jun 15, 2006, at 2:09 PM, Joel Ashman wrote:

> Cool!  Thanks for the pics.  Nice job with the painted GIVI's, BTW!  I
> almost thought they were stock!

In fact they look more stock than the stock ones. I especially like how
the diagonal line seems to match the lines of the ST.

On my '99 I went with the stock bags because I think they truly
complemented the bikes curves. Too bad Triumph blew it on the redesign.
Anyone seen the new 2006 replacement bags yet? Are they the same design
only functionally better, or are they a completely new design?

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned