[ST] I think I'm done... long,

So I have been riding a lot these last 2 months, after not riding much
last season and I think
I have come to a realization. I am done. I don't think I can do this
anymore.  I have lost my nerve maybe just have more to loose now that i
have a kid, I don't know, but in the last 2 months I have almost been
killed 5 times. 4 by shitty cage drivers, one of them almost in purpose
by someone in an SUV that must have been drunk and the last time by the
state of utah DOT, which left a mile of freeway un-ridable and failed
to warn anyone.  Nothing like getting pulled into a huge rut on the
concrete at 55 in the middle of the night. It was a miracle I did not
kill my self, I was complete out of control and balance for at least
200 ft.  I have been riding for 16 years, starting with a KZ400 and
have owned more than 16 bikes, own 2 right now. I have gone through the
crotch rocket face, I have been insanely reckless in my youth, raced
down canyons at 4am for $20, I have hit the pavement more than a few
times totaled two bikes, once my fault, once a cage, I have spent 6
weeks in the hospital and had my foot reconstructed because of an
accident and I never lost my nerve. I have even gotten up of the ground
pulled a piece of turn signal amber out of my leg, and then jumped
right back on the bike and drove my self to ER to get stitched. Even
then I had not lost the joy of riding .  Now I dread getting on the
bike.  I have had 1 long ride this season and have no time to fit any
more, my 1.5 year old needs me the rest of the time and i work too
much.  I do not know how it has happened, just a couple years ago I
would "make the wrong turn" on the way to work and not show up for two
days, without even planing it. One moment I am on the way to work, next
thing I knew I was having lunch in a different state. Now, I commute
only 20 minutes to work and they are a miserable 20 minutes.  The bikes
is great, the best I have owned.  I ride with full safety gear, But It
just does not feel right anymore.  Are cage drivers worse than before?
Roads worse? I  don't think so. I think it is just me.  And then today
I turn on the GP and think, "Oh this always makes me want to go out on
a ride", and I wont spoil it for some of you, but lets just say it only
made it worse.  I'm only 32, I wish this could have at least come
later.  So now the bikes will go on ebay, so if anyone knows someone
looking for a nice low mileage ST with custom paint or a moded Daytona
1200, shoot me an email or keep an eye out on ebay next week. It makes
me sad to do this, and a little ashamed but i am just no having fun
anymore.

Thank you guys for all your help this  past 3 years of owning Sprints.
Now, what to do with the money?

Rolo.