From: Agate47@xxxxxxx
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 7:08:01 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] Back from the Track

Matt,

So let me see if I have this right.  You want to sell your '00 ST to someone
on the list right after you just got back from the track having "run the snot
out of it."  I guess that speaks highly of its durability, but I might prefer
to think I was buying such a bike from discerning rider who took verry good
care of said machine.  ;-)  I think the latter is what you meant to say, wasn't
it?

Steve Knudsen
Auburn, WA