Re: [ST] Wa Wa Wa

It all depends on who was there first.

I value the peace and quiet of my home. The loudest noise I usually
hear around my house is the frogs during mating season. I moved here in
part to escape the noise of the city. We lived here a month before I
even noticed a plane flying over.

So if something was built that disturbed my peace, I'd complain too.

On the other hand the people moving near Sears Point that complain
should have no basis, as the track was there first.

It sounds like the track is willing to work at being a good neighbor,
let's hope they can solve the problem without getting the lawyers
involved.

On Jun 20, 2006, at 10:32 AM, Masiak, Richard wrote:

> Friggin whiners, SHUT UP!
>
> I'm sick of this crap and the red diaper doper baby lawyers that fuel
> this.  Someone whines, a shyster lawyer take the case because of $$$$$
> cha-ching!, and the panty waste judge give in setting precedence.
> IMO, when precedence becomes "law" things get really screwed up.
> http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=26157

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned