Re: [ST] Video the ride ?

Here are some options for mounting cameras for the ride:
http://www.pashnit.com/more/cameramount.htm

As for power, you would need to have a car-style power cord for your
camcorder in order to power off the bike.  At least that would be the
easy way.  As to cameras, I would look for something that shoots decent
video (preferably miniDV) and has the ability to capture the video to
PC.  I'd recommend a Sony, except that I can't stand the fact that you
have to remove it from the tripod to change videotapes.  One of these
days  they'll fix that issue.  Otherwise, I don't know a whole lot about
what's currently available.

HTH,
Dan

www.packereng.com