Re: [ST] 05 ST Replacement Bag Locks

The only way to get the barrels out is to cut them out, destroying the bags
in the process. I'm yet to see it done, but chatting with my dealer, they tell
me they use a hole saw.

Perhaps you should check with your dealer first to see if they are aware of
this, as they may get a little upset getting useless bags back. This of course
means you cant on sell the bags unless youre happy to have someone running
around with an ignition key to your bike, or you replace your own ignition
barrel.

Brett.