Re: [ST] 05 ST Replacement Bag Locks

	I think you are right Brett, after working on one for 30 min it appears
that destruction is the only way I can see to do it. It looks like you
can drill out 4 rivets from inside the bag and remove the lock and latch
mechanism, but getting out the lock barrel still requires breaking open
the plastic around it. Good idea about the hole saw.
	Part of the deal the dealer gets my bags back. He said he has to return
them to Triumph and me giving up the key is not an option that I am
willing to do.

Chuck