Re: [ST] Helmets

I don't doubt that Erik is right, for the most part. I've worn Arai
and Shoei helmets for just that reason. I also find there are lots of
popular misconceptions about any number of things in motorcycling
that feel like fact just because we all keep repeating them. About a
year or so ago, though, I seem to remember some discussion on the
list about the Skorpion helmets and how impressed people were with
the fit and finish, with the venting, and with the overall comfort.
Is anyone wearing one of the Skorpions that can tell us how they
stack up against the big bux helmets?