Re: [ST] 05 ST Replacement Bag Locks

I have a copy of the "Confidential" Service Bulletin
370.  I used it to remove the locks when I received my
replacement bags back in April.  I can fax a copy if
you like or give you a call ..... I just don't have
the motivation to type the whole thing up in this
email.  I will tell you that the lock comes out
without detroying the plastic nor by taking apart the
pins etc.  The is a little retaining clip accessible
on the back side of the lock that you have to push in
and then the lock will push out.  It is tough to
describe in an email just let me know if you have a
fax machine accessible?

Ken