Re: [ST] WHEELIES ON ST.

I'll keep mine on the dirt as well.   The trials bike
gives me enough thrills on one wheel and lots less parts
to replace if something goes awry.  Not to mention that
you aren't going to involve anyone else or perpetuate the
bad image of motorcycling.

Two things that really piss me off are loud pipes and show
off squids on the streets.

just an olde fart.

Dave Bardell