From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nathan Maher
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 4:08 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] WHEELIES ON ST.

No Garry, you're fine.  Unless you like buying chains, sprockets, and
fork seals (and that's if you're good at it) you should be content to
keep two wheels on the ground.  I was behind some jackass on the
interstate yesterday who was on a CBR1000RR doing standup wheelies in
excess of 90mph.  I could see the bike start to get unstable and start
to wobble, the last time he put the front wheel back down I thought he
was going to loose it.  I was a couple of lanes over and could still
make out the headshake/near tankslapper.  After that he pulled into the
slow lane, in search of a clean pair of pants I'm sure.

Nate
00SprintRS

Garry Simmons wrote:
> Or maybe I just need to grow a set.
>
> Garry

This email forms part of an electronic communication sent to the intended recipient or such persons authorised representative, for the recipients sole use and is subject to important legal and regulatory restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers ("Email Legal Notice") that must be accessed by clicking here http://www.foschini.co.za/disclaimer.htm or copy this address onto your Internet browser and process there.  The Email Legal Notice is enforceable and binding on the recipient (or such persons authorised representative) in terms of section 11 (1) to 11 (3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act No. 25 of 2002. By receiving, reading or acting upon this email, you automatically be bound by the terms of the Email Legal Notice.