Re: [ST] Tire Pressure

David Funk said:
You have it backwards.
If pressure does not rise, or not much you have too much air pressure.
The rule of thumb for club racing is ~15% pressure rise from cold to hot.
I would guess 10% rise would be about right for the street.

I said:
If the psi goes more than 3psi when warm then you need to
 lower the pressure. If it doen't change then you are too low.

I think we said about the same thing.  As the temp goes up, the air would like to expand but can't so the pressure goes up.  What I read and was passing on is that it is normal for a 3psi rise but more than that means to lower the cold pressure.  If it is not going up about 3psi then they could be low.