Re: [ST] Jackets for wicked hot temps...

I bought one last week - Armor on the forearm and
elbow, shoulders, across the back, tail section and
there's a zipper for pants too.
Thermal liner zips in/out, and rain liner too.
Perforated polyester material - looks as if it would
be cool but haven't ridden in it yet. I'm in Dallas.

http://www.motoemporium.com/tourmaster/2006/intake/intake.html