Re: [ST] Wrap-up of Roethlis-Helmets

He fails to mention the nude lady on the back. Is he trying to distract
the rider behind him? Devilish plan if it works.

On Jun 27, 2006, at 6:10 AM, Dan Wetherington wrote:

> Valentino on his Mugello helmet...    "My new helmet was designed by a
> famous Italian artist, Milo Manara.  He has drawn some kind of a
> mythical history of my life, in cartoons, with some of my heroes such
> as
> Steve McQueen, Enzo Ferrari, Jim Morrison, and other characters such as
> my dog Guido, the chicken Osvaldo (one of his sponsors in 1998, ndr),
> and a lot of beautiful women!  I really like Milo...he's a person that
> have admired for a long time."
Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned