Re: [ST] MotoGP 06

Hey there,

Masiak, Richard wrote:
> Now this is cool!  I may have to break down and buy an XBox 360.  Check out the slideshow.
> http://www.usatoday.com/tech/gaming/2006-06-26-motogp-06_x.htm

Might just be me, but the game is sumptuous up until the point where the
bikes start moving, then it feels as unlike riding a bike as any other
bike game I've played.  The detail level is stunning, the Dolby Digi
sound (got a nice wee cinema surround system hooked up to the 360) is
like sitting on a bike.  When the bikes are on the grid at the beginning
of the race, every rider is doing something different.  Rocking their
bike, looking down at their tyres etc.

Maybe I should give it more of a chance?  I love driving games of all
sorts usually, and Moto GP '06 just doesn't do anything for me.

Almost on topic:  Have ridden a grand total of zero miles since last
November.  Sprinty has been stripped and cleaned.  No money after buying
a new house and spending lots on new furniture, telly, surround system
Xbox 360....  Oh, you get the idea ;)

Andrew