From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of donnydogood
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 1:39 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] for Richard - Helmets

 >>> Single color, even in those brands are less expensive.  I paid $325

(for a $429 Arai) Okada replica.  If I got that same model in a solid
color instead, I'd a paid about $259. <<<

     FWIW, I always buy a solid color and have it custom painted with a
Calvin & Hobbs cartoon for less than the cost of a replica;... but then
I love cartoons.
                        - - - - o&\o       dowgydoodoo

       You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist's
office!