Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 20:37:28 +0100
From: Andrew Tait <antait@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ST] Holes!
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

Quickie...  At some point Triumph seem to have gone from 6 holes to 5 on
the front brake discs.  Was that on ST as well as other models?  I have
the slightest warp on my right-hand disc which is fine under very light
and very heavy braking, and just the tiniest judder in "normal" braking,
and every once in a while a pair appears on eBay.  Noticed that the ones
that were up last week for a Speed Triple '02 were 5 hole.

So does anyone know when this happened and what it affected?  Would love
to get a cheap used disc, but don't want to have one bolt left over!

Cheers,

Andrew