[ST] Maintenance Recommendation

During about the last year I have run into some extremely tight nut and bolt situations on my 02 ST.  It took a pipe on a huge allen wrench plus a hernia operation to get my front axle to break free.  I just had to cut the stake nut off the rear axle because it was frozen to the axle and not too long ago two sprocket nuts spun off because they were frozen.  Yesterday I purchased some Bel-Ray Assembly Lube which I'm going to put on all those components mentioned.  I would recommend that as you work on these and other similar nuts and bolts that you put on some type anti-seize coating.  It could make life easier down the road.