[ST] The label

I started off on a spanking new hot S-90 Honda as  a freshman in 1964.
Ioved that bike and the megaphone talked to you.
Next a CL72 Honda Scrambler with Snuff-or-Nots had the most wonderful
sound.
Then the BIG bike came along. My 1967 BSA Lightning and I loved it. I did
jam the shift down once in a panic stop but only once. But you had to love
that round sticker on top of the chrome headlight that said "Warning use
high beam only below 4,000 RPM. Filament could burn out" So the faster you
went the less light as you had to dim to low beam. Beside that you got more
light with a fluid-less Bic lighter sparking the flint than the high beam
on a good day.
But I loved those first three bike for their own attributes.
Of the other 32 I'd rate the new 72 Honda 500-4 as tops and had no issues
with my 82 Suzuki GS750E.
Loved the sound of both Kawasaki S2's. My first taste of triples but 2
strokes. Those Bassani pipes howled.

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima
4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42