[ST] for Brett - and Eoin (?)

for Brett - >>> I look forward to seeing you when you're in your 90's or so, just to
see what you do with your mid life crisis... <<<

    Me too!... it'll be my third.  My first two mid-lifes brought me younger wives and newer bikes;
for my third - probably around the time President Hillary dies of constipation - I expect to drool a lot, even when I'm not studying scratch-&-sniff centerfolds.                     =8o)

for Eoin - >>> I think most of us retain a soft spot for our first bike, no matter what it was. <<<

    Sure wish I still had my first - a 1930 Harley - I'd buy a buoy and 40 feet of chain and make a boat mooring out of it!  Not satisfied with trying to shake my teeth out and deafen me at the same time, the damn thing kept trying to throw me off and land on me.  It shed parts everywhere it went  like a politician shredding Abramoff photos and even when I could get out from under it, I wasn't able to pick it up.  There was an oil leak onto the foot clutch pedal and the hand gearshift knob was loose,... as was the spark twistgrip.  I rode with a bunch of guys on British vertical twins and sportsters (and one Ariel square 4) and, being both young and stupid, thought I should  be able to keep up.  They made me keep my jacket on when we were in the bars because if I took it off, someone would call an ambulance.  Until this came up, I hadn't thought about that thing in decades.

                                         Happy motoring;           dowgydoo       - - - - o&\o