Re: [ST] Old Bike in OZ

They go for anywhere from 3k US up even if not original.  I have a 65
250 Duc with a Diana motor sitting in my living room.  Picked it up a
few years ago in horrible condition and made a nice cafe out of it.  It
does go like stink and does have a wonderful sound when you push the
RPM's to 8k.  I think most of the go fast feeling is due to how small
and light it is and of course the sound makes you feel like your going a
million miles an hour, big smiles every time I ride the thing.  It is
kinda like a bicycle with a big motor in it.

Tim