Re: [ST] Old bikes

1969 Honda Mini-Trail 50. The only bike I ever had equiped with folding (on purpose) handlebars. Made the neighbor kids on the homemade lawn mower engine jobs exceedingly jealous.
  1975 Honda MT 125 - De-tuned version of the mighty Elsinore - looked pretty but couldn't get out of its own way.
  1973 Honda CB-450 - a reliable tank and twin cams!
  1977 Kawasaki KZ 400 - got me through college.
  1982 Suzuki GS 850L - unstoppable - still have it. Fugly, but it grows on you. It's for sale if anyone is interested.

Chris Harwood <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I think my Barracida was a C15.

I recall arriving at a roundabout (uk clockwise rotation thingy) only to find (or not) that the gear change lever was gone - just a splined shaft. Fortunately I could ride it back 5 miles to swap to the Honda CB250 to complete the trip!

Chris Harwood
00 RS