Re: [ST] Air Duct mod

I complained to my dealer the other day about the heat, via email, and they
forwarded it to Triumph.  Four days later, they called me and said that
there was a kit waiting for me to pick up.  It consists of some foam pieces
that stick to the inside of the fairing, and are supposed to redirect the
heat.  I haven't installed it yet, as summer hasn't arrived - although we
did have 26 tornados in the area this weekend.  The kit was free, but you
only get one if you ask.
Hoping this solves the problem of too much heat,
Dave