[ST] New to list - Intro

Okay.  I completely forgot to introduce myself.

My name's David Jonas.  I'm married, have a new kid, and 3 dogs.  I'm  a WO1
in the Tennessee Army National Guard, going through helicopter flight school
in Fort Rucker, AL.  I'll be in AL until probably August or September, then
I'll be moving back to either Chattanooga or Knoxville, TN.  I've ridden on
and off for a few years now, but most of my time has been spent working on
cars.  I have a project Miata right now, but I wanted a bike.  Looking
around the market, I found what I was looking for in the '99 ST.  So far,
I'm new to this bike, but am liking it more and more the more I read.

Anyway, I guess that's about all I got.  I'm glad I found a place where my
stupid questions can be answered : -)

David