[ST] for David - new to list

 >>> I was just wondering how active this list is. I have many questions
and I don't want to jump in quite yet until I get a feel for the group. <<<

    Too late,... you already did!

for Richard - Sprint RS Conversion
>>> should I even bother or just save up for a separate bike setup for track only?  I figure if I have to drop $3000 into the RS I could buy a used SV650 ready to go already and not have to worry about trashing my street ride. <<<

    Kawi EX500s are a 'dime a dozen' and the class is a popular one,... lots of cheap mods available.  Racing is more fun than track days.              =8o)

                       dowgydoo     - - - - o&\o