Re: [ST] Big Winds

It's windy as hell here in the Chicago area! (30-40 mph winds - gusting
up to 60 mph)  Most of the really bad stuff seems to have stayed quite a
bit south of here though. Sounds like some pretty extensive damage and a
lot of misery... hope no one from the list has been directly effected.

It was actually quite a nice weekend until last night - I got out for a
nice long ride on Saturday for the first ride of this year... damn it's
good to be headed back into riding season!!

-Brian

'01 ST BRG
Palatine, IL