Re: [ST] new to list.

Welcome David. I have a 2000 Sprint ST, and I really like it.
It has pretty much everything except the rear trunk,
Heated grips, CF tank protector, panniers, Custom paint job,
throttlemiester,
and wind shield with 8,600 miles on it and paid $5,600 w/tax, title,
etc. And that
is in Milwaukee. Good luck on getting that bike.

http://www.bikepics.com/members/floorage/

Pics from the 2006 Frozen Snot ride in Milwaukee.

http://www.loosedog.com/pictures.php

I caught the tail end of it at the Palomino and saw a lot of nice
bikes.  That was after almost biting it when a car pulled out in front
of me. Hit the brakes and the handle bars went nuts but I was able to
pull out of it luckily.

Now what bike would people recommend for a new female rider?

Stephen