Re: [ST] Big Winds

> Anyone on the list from Missouri or Illinois?
>
> We're just seeing news reports of yet another  big wind to flatten a
> community.

We're from Illinois - it hit about 30 miles north of us, and we rode through
the area today to see what it looked like.  It's really amazing what
devastation wind can cause - where there used to be houses, there were just
piles of sticks.  It also took a brick house apart, brick by brick, it
looked like.  Huge trees and telephone poles were snapped in two like
toothpicks.  It's great fun living in "tornado alley", right on top of the
New Madrid fault.
So far, so good,  tho,
Dave