From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Todd Wikel
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 6:01 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] new to list.

What she like...sport or cruiser?  How tall is she?  My 5'1" girlfriend
has
a '01 SV650S for her first bike and loves it.  I'd like to have her
riding a
Triumph but the weight and seat height doesn't make that an option.

-Todd
Dallas/Ft. Worth, TEXAS
'01 Racing Yellow RS
'03 Black/Red Speedmaster
The person who says it cannot be done,
should not interrupt the person doing it.