Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 12, Issue 24

She doesn't care much cruisers but likes the sport bikes. I had
thought of the Ninja 250
or the Blast!, being from Milwaukee I have to give the local guys a
look. But she did like
the Thruxton.  Of course I would end up riding that around more then
her, and it might be
too much bike for a first timer. I will probably taking her to look
at a few Triumph's this weekend.
And I know what you all will say about the Blast! but it was pretty
fun to ride. And I have ridden
the Lightning also and it was a great riding bike. I liked it more
the the BMW r 1150 that I rode.
But now that I have the sprint I will be a triumph guy forever. Their
modern classics are some
of the best looking bikes around.

Did anybody see the Paul Smith Multi-union T100? My dealer has one
and it is incredible looking.
I'd be willing to trade my sprint in for one. Just a sweet looking bike.