Re: [ST] new to list.

>Now what bike would people recommend for a new female rider?

>Stephen

depending on skill level the honda rebel 250 might work though a very basic bike. i would find the cheapest reliable bike out there keep it under $3k. my wife took the class (got the best score in the class on the final test) so i am thinking about getting her a bonnie since she likes cruisers. my other advice is get soemthing you wouldn't mind riding.

philip