[ST] Motul products

Marc,
On coolants, they are usually color coded but I'm not sure if that is an international standard.  Most are either ethylene or propylene glycol based but the other additives is what makes the difference.  If you can look on the container and see if it says it mixes with all types of coolant.  That usually kills two birds with one stone because the ones that mix with all colors don't have silicates or other aluminum and/or water pump damaging additives.  As far as the brake fluid goes, there should be something in your user's manual or on the reservoir saying Dot 4 or Dot 5.1.  Not sure what they mean by synthetic, but Dot 5 is silicone based and doesn't mix with anything but Dot 5.  Mixing 5.1 with 3 or 4 is OK in a pinch, but never mix Dot 5 with them.  Did I repeat myself??  It's very important that you try to get the highest dry and wet boiling point brake fluid specified for your brakes.
Rod