[ST] for Todd - dress up the RS

 >>> I'm looking to dress my RS up a little. So I was thinking of
adapting a full dress fairing in the place of the factory half fairing. <<<

    Living in Texas, the full dress fairing would fry your legs all
summer like it does to the ST guys.
Mine is modified for touring with a ZG sport-touring screen, bar risers
with tubular bars (I use a Daytona bend), factory gel seat, GIVI racks
with two pair of hard bags (small for daily use and larger for touring),
Race-Tech fork mod, Trophy footpegs and dynoed Power Commander.  Works
for me.

                         Happy motoring;            dowgydoo      - - -
- o&\o