From: sprint_st@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 5:59:31 -0800
Subject: [ST] Bike 4 Wife was new to list

"my other advice is get soemthing you wouldn't mind riding"

Philip,
That sounds good, especially from a male point of view which is very logical,
but take it from a guy in his 24th year of marriage, do not give her the
slightest hint that you want to ride the bike.  I have a friend who wanted a
backup to his VFR and got a Suzuki GS500 "for his wife".  It did not turn out
well.  My advice is to provide advice on reliablity and maybe price, but if she
wants a pink Suzuki Savage, that's the best bike on the planet.
Rod