Re: [ST] Crazy Helicopter

Quite right Doug.

I reckon the British Marines that served in the Falklands war would agree with you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Bailey <dougthe2wf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 12:00:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [ST] Crazy Helicopter

New guy David wrote:  the CH-47 Chinook (that crazy helicopter with 2 rotors on
top)

  Hey hey now!!  That crazy helicopter has been the Army's workhorse and a fine
Boeing product.  Ok, so I'm a bit biased.  I won't hold it against you that you
are learning to fly a Bell product.

  Sounds like you should be getting a good deal on the bike and will be able to
get alot of very enjoyable miles out of it.  For the most part the ST is a very
dependable bike.

  Doug Bailey
  Boeing engineer working on CH-47 Chinook and AH-64 Apache helicopters at the
Corpus Christi Army Depot.