Re: [ST] MotoGP Engines

You realize that the reason the 3 cyl. engine doesn't work well in
MotoGP is the exact same reason it works so well on the street?  They're
dealing with really high rev ceilings, and can't be bothered with
anything below around 9k rpm.  On the street, its a totally different
ball game.

As to how the 675 does in competition, I'm eagerly awaiting results
too.  I think its great to see something different in the world
competition.  However, I haven't followed racing much other than MotoGP
because I don't have cable or sat. dish.  I just subscribe to motogp.com
to watch the races.

Dan