Re: [ST] Arizona listers...

Hi John,

Arizona Superbike, a Triumph/Duc/Guzzi/Aprilla dealer in Chandler, is
having a group ride , I believe next Saturday, the 25th. I think it
goes to Whitman, which means they would be coming by out your way.
Call Dwayne there at 480-898-0559 for further. They are closed Sunday
& Monday. I hope you enjoy your visit.

Regards,

Dennis Griffin
'00 Sprint RS